Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Obligatory Housekeeping Post

It's me again. Wow. Thank you to those friends who gave me feedback on my intro post. I want to take a moment to invite you all to the following privileges you have as my readers. They are as follows: 1) You are welcome to challenge any opinion I discuss on this blog. I encourage discussion! I lap that shit up like buttercream frosting. I feel that as tech-addicted twenty somethings, we don't spend enough time talking to one another about our ideas and our beliefs. 2) You are also welcome to send me any suggestions for future blog posts. I am a slave (bad joke, sorry) to knowledge and research. I don't have a lot to say about any one thing, but I can have a little bit to say about a lot of things. And, I am always open to learning about a new perspective or theory. The bigger my brain gets, the wider my toothy toad grin. :) 3) My space is a safe space so long as we all play nice. That means, be respectful to me and to your fellow readers.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Go troll somewhere else. If you troll here,  I will ban you and then write your name in my notebook. And if you're an anime fan, you know what comes next. That pretty much covers all of the rules. I look forward to making this a regular thing for you guys. Actually, its mostly for me, because writing keeps me sane and hopefully off the 11 o lock news. I will do my very best to blog once a week. I think Wednesdays will be best, if not for the alliterative title potential. With that said, I bid thee a Happy Friday-Eve in advance. Next week, I'll be back with a post called: "Hey Girl, Nice S.T.E.M (S). " Best Regards, The Weird White-Friendly Blerd Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment